Career Specialists are trained student staff that can assist with a variety of career topics, including:
- Career and major exploration
- Job and internship searches
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview preparation
- LinkedIn consultations
- HireMizzouTigers .com (powered by Handshake)
Student paraprofessionals have received 100+ hours of training on career resources, information, and exploration.
Available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. without an appointment during the academic year.
Career counselors provide students with the individual attention they deserve. We will provide you with one-on-one sessions to explore your interests and options, and acquaint you with the resources within the Career Center.
What We Do
- Discuss career, academic, and personal/social issues.
- Assist you through career transitions and decisions.
- Offer career self-assessments to understand your skills, abilities, interests, talents, and values.
- Connect you to job search and career information resources.
- Help you set personal goals.
- Explore ways to find balance in your life.
- Discover academic enrichment opportunities.
- Anything else you would like to talk about when meeting with us.