This is a site where you can:
- Learn about your interests, abilities, personality and aptitudes through career tests, and career assessments.
- Identify your personal values, what is important to you about how, where and why you do the work you do.
- Research possible careers, jobs, college majors, and graduate programs.
- Be aware of how societal and technological trends could influence opportunities for a particular career in the future.
- Determine the type and amount of skills and education you need to begin your career.
- Search for and try out possible careers through Volunteering, Internships, Apprenticeships, Job Shadowing, Career Camps and Summer Programs.
- Build your self-confidence by making a plan, figuring out where to start, and taking action!