Education & Helping Professions Exploration Courses
Below are a list of introductory and exploration courses for students interested in education and helping professions. This list is subject to change; courses may not be offered every semester. Also, prerequisites for courses are not listed. Be sure to check the course catalog for class prerequisites.
- AG ED LD 2250 Introduction to Leadership
- LTC 1100 Education Orientation
- HLTH SCI 1000 Intro to the Health Professions
- HDFS 1600 Foundations of Family Science
- PSYCH 1000 General Psychology
- SOC WK 1115 Social Welfare and Social Work